Salomon Singer has spent over 25 years developing embedded software for products ranging from telephone systems to industrial control and fiber optics telecommunication systems. He is an expert in the proper use of real-time operating systems (RTOSes) and further specializes in development device drivers and real-time software. Salomon has a degree in Computer Science from Israel Institute of Technology.
- Popular and well-liked instructor for several Barr Group training courses, including the Embedded Software Boot Camp®.
- Developed RTOS drivers and APIs for UART, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, and other serial and network interfaces.
- Designed and developed a high-speed archival and retrieval mechanism for telemetry data.
- Languages: C, C++, assembly
- Processors: ARM, Intel x86, PowerPC, 8051, and more
- Operating Systems: VxWorks, pSOS, MicroC/OS, and RTOSes generally